At Freeman’s Endowed CE Junior Academy we help all of our children to:
- Achieve their full potential as rounded individuals;
- Achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum;
- Develop as confident, self-motivated, independent and collaborative learners;
- Be able to face challenges with resilience and optimise new opportunities;
- Be active contributors who value and care for the school and the wider community;
- Respect themselves and others;
- Feel a sense of pride and belonging toward the school and community;
- Respect, value and care for the natural environment;
- Understand and accept the rights and responsibilities of being citizens of the future;
- Learn about, value and appreciate our diverse society.
Read our full teaching and learning statement by clicking on the document link in the sidebar.